Thursday 1 January 2009

The Icarus project

Hey there, I’m doing this as a bit by bit log of the construction of my computer system,
(codenamed: Icarus), I've got it planned out to be a high end gaming/over clocker rig. I plan to have it booted up inside a few months, (I’m a student, so moneys not in great surplus) I’m using the at the moment new i7 core architecture for this build. Any other questions/suggestions feel free to comment and I will get back to you, I’ve got a few of the parts already and I will upload some pictures. At the moment I’ve been using kustom PC in Ayr for my parts and they’ve been very helpful, also had to use scan to order my motherboard which should be arriving in a few days, anyway that’s all folks, feel free to comment and wish me luck with this, Cheerio.

Malcolm

No comments:

Post a Comment